2017 Mentoring for Energy Practitioners
Transforming Your Practice
Mentoring and Supervision for Subtle Energy Practitioners
The world of subtle energy medicine is growing quickly and yet there is little accountability and supervision. Every therapeutic profession has a mentoring and supervision program to insure quality and continued growth. When you are working in the field of subtle energies supervision has to take into account the “invisible” realms that are the substance of the practice. This mentoring class will provide guidance and feedback for those who are working or hope to work in the field of subtle energy medicine.
We will discuss your client sessions, subtle energy experiences, administrative and financial aspects of your practice, and your growth opportunities! You will have a chance to describe the energetic aspect of your session and receive feedback.
- Did I do anything harmful to this client?
- Was I effective and is there something I can do to be more effective?
- Did I let my own projections get in the way of healing?
- Why did I lose my grounding?
- Why did I get sick, not sleep, feel anxiety, etc. before seeing this client?
- Do I still have heavy energy left over from the client?
- How do I create a boundary with a needy client?
- How do I charge what I’m worth?
- How am I sabotaging my practice?
- Am I over my head or drowning in my practice?
- How do I attract new clients?
- How do I describe the subtle energy and what I experience in a session?
- Can I really trust myself?
- How do I know if I am receiving guidance or just making stuff up!
DATES Thursdays, January 26, February 23, March 23 and April 20, 2017 7:30- – 9:30 PM EST
FEE $275 full participation $225 audio participation
REGISTRATION DEADLINE January 15, 2017Register