Help! I Can’t Find the Words
Dear Fellow Empath,
How can you communicate clearly when you are overwhelmed and flooded with information from both the seen and unseen worlds?
Are you frustrated because you can’t find the words to describe what is invisible to most?
Has this been a lifelong pattern beginning at an early age?
Are you shut down even before you try to speak?
Can you hear me sigh?
What I have to share with you carries a lot of weight. It’s been a long road to find my voice and feel comfortable living in my power and truth. It probably has been for you, too.
Concerning communication, empaths are afraid their empathic nature will betray them. It goes like this:
1. Unless an empath is skilled, you question everything you think and feel. Each time you speak, the possibility exists that your thought is actually the other person’s thought. If you feel sick or tired, is that a type of communication that reveals the inner condition of another person and not yourself? The telepathic connection makes distinguishing yourself from another very challenging. You begin to question whether you live as an individual or just as a mirror reflecting everyone around you.
2. If you can’t trust your thoughts and feelings as your own, you wonder if you ever have ideas and beliefs that reflect the true you. And if you don’t, why bother speaking.
3. If you say what you do know, which is often more than what is apparent, will you be dismissed and judged?
Empaths speak a different language than 85% of the population. They speak the language of Unity, where all is One and fragmentation and polarity do not exist. Try speaking Oneness to someone who speaks separateness. It obviously calls for an interpreter!
From the moment empaths realize they live in a different world than others, they feel marginalized and different. Once you tell your mother that your aunt has cancer or that you have a stomach ache that the doctor can’t confirm, you are put on notice that you are different. Why shouldn’t you be fearful of speaking your truth?
The empath’s mind and nervous system are running a different program, they are downloaded with the Unity Program, the non-dual consciousness of existence.
Individuality is embedded in Unity. Empaths were born with this knowledge, and it is the context of their lives. Life does not make sense unless we all recognize our common unified field of being, the Oneness. And this is the source of the empath’s confusion. When an empath doesn’t feel the all-enveloping unity of light and spirit first, nothing else matters. But how do you communicate this to one who can’t relate?
Empaths have a natural ability to tune into the subtle realms where understanding subtle energy is of primary importance. But if they don’t know their version of reality is worthy and valid, they are left in a void, between worlds. How do you communicate when all you feel is extreme confusion?
To make communication for empath’s flow more smoothly here are a few suggestions.
1. Ground and connect your body and energy with Mother Earth and Father Sun, so you are held in the love and understanding of the unity field.
2.Be slow and thoughtful, upgrading what you want to say to your best wisdom and clarity by channeling your higher wisdom and light.
3. Stay concentrated within, the minute you look for validation or affirmation from another person your power will go out to them, and you’ll open the door to feeling their feelings and thoughts.
4. You have to speak up and trust your heart wisdom. Heart wisdom is not the same as emotions. Heart wisdom is an emotional reaction refined to intuitive insight.
5. Accept and love yourself no matter what happens. There is no benefit in self-criticism and judgment.
Remember this: Just because others can’t hear you doesn’t mean you can’t speak. Empaths have ears that genuinely hear and eyes that honestly see. They sense commonality before differences and love before enmity which is so different than the consciousness of the mainstream culture. It is up to the empath to embody their higher knowledge and be the expression of divine light and healing. It is not your purpose to cave beneath ignorance and darkness.
- Resisting the Equinox Energies Won’t Be Fun 3.19.19
- Making the Invisible Visible 3.18.19
- Are You a Happy Empath? 3.07.19
- Help! I Can’t Find the Words 2.26.19
- Making Sense of Embodiment 2.14.19
- Dear Fellow Empath #6 1.31.19
- Dear Fellow Empath #5 1.25.19
- Dear Fellow Empath #4 1.17.19
- Dear Empath #3: Consult Empaths for a Better World 1.12.19
- Dear Fellow Empath #2 1.07.19
- A Letter to My Fellow Empaths 12.26.18
- I Am an Empath 12.13.18
- Wake Up Calls, Sleepless Nights and the Winter Solstice 12.01.18
- Hip, Knee, Back and Neck Pain: Check Out Your Boots! 11.27.18
- (Re)Treats for Your Consciousness 11.13.18
- “I Don’t Care” and “I Don’t Know” are not Acceptable Answers 8.27.18
- “I Don’t Care” and “I Don’t Know” are not Answers 8.24.18
- Planetary Frequencies Jump Higher 8.20.18
- All About Channeling: Channel Your Higher Self 8.05.18
- 2018 Summer Solstice Ceremony 5.27.18
- Removing the Shroud of Guilt and Shame Programming 4.21.18
- If Your Beloved is an Empath You Are Very Lucky! 2.08.18
- Vibrational Intelligence….Empaths Have it Mastered! 1.01.70
- 2018 Message from Sarah Weiss 1.14.18
- For Empaths: Ten Strategies for Happy Holidays 12.10.17
- The Sun, Moon and Solstice Wisdom 12.04.17
- Ascension Medicine: Energy First 10.31.17
- What’s the Lesson? 9.28.17
- The Enlightened Empath Continued 9.14.17
- The Enlightened Empath Part Two: Flooding, Paralysis and Isolation 6.28.17
- The Enlightened Empath Part One 6.06.17
- Relaxation Should Be #1 on Your To-Do List! 4.02.17
- Intuition Helps You Know What You Already Know 2.19.17
- Living from the Ground of Being 1.12.17
- Getting Unstuck from 3D 1.07.17
- Empower Your 2017 Intentions with the 1/1/17 Crescent Moon 12.28.16
- Viral Anxiety: Are You Infected? 12.15.16
- 2017 The Year of Clarity 12.01.16
- If You Are a Spiritual Seeker you Know what to Do Right Now 11.13.16
- Spiritual Divorce: Creating Love and Light 10.08.16
- You Can’t Beat Karma to the Punch! 9.12.16
- Intuition…Your Trusty Guide to Dating and Relationships 8.08.16
- Jewish Grandmother and Consciousness Pioneer 7.30.16
- Happiness….Where is it Hiding? 5.13.16
- The Mystery School of Life 5.04.16
- Spring Equinox Retreat: Escape Velocity 3.03.16
- New Feminine Energies Rising–Teleclass 2.25.16
- Healing Intuition….Your Inner Physician 1.10.16
- Embodied Spirituality: Your Body as a Sacred Site 1.03.16
- 2015 Winter Solstice 12.17.15
- Versions of Your Higher Self 12.02.15
- Scared Sacred 10.29.15
- Fall Equinox and Mercury Retrograde: Peace or Chaos 9.15.15
- Taking A Look at the Third Eye! 8.27.15
- New Energy Supporting Healthy Relationships 8.18.15
- The Solstice Effect 6.07.15
- The Deeper Meaning of Grounding 5.20.15
- What is Grounding? 5.16.15
- Sedona Retreat Journal 5.12.15
- What’s Your Spiritual IQ? 5.05.15
- Preparing for the Equinox…..Spring is Coming! 2.20.15
- Heart Centered Full Consciousness Living 2.19.15
- Taking Refuge in Your Body 2.08.15
- Living (Surviving) the Cusp of a New Age 1.17.15
- Please Don’t Mangle the Teachings! 12.27.14
- The Trauma in Dismissing Intuitive Intelligence 12.07.14
- Full On Powerful…Stop Splitting and Crashing 11.04.14
- Solar Flares….We Like Them! 9.15.14
- Time to Upgrade Your Consciousness 9.10.14
- Death: A High Frequency Experience 9.03.14
- Nurturing Relationships…..Feelings are Power 8.26.14
- Full Moon Catapults Us Light Years 8.10.14
- Truth and Health in Relationships 7.09.14
- Heart Wisdom and Vision in Relationships: 2014 July Attunement 6.28.14
- Understanding the Solstice 6.15.14
- Summer Solstice 2014 6.03.14
- Embodying Spirit 4.27.14
- Presence, Patience and Wholeness 4.18.14
- Intuition: The Path to the Divine 1.01.70
- Accessing Subtle Energies: Preparation 1.01.70
- The Medical Intuitive Within: Part Three 1.01.70
- The Medical Intuitive Within: Part Two 1.01.70
- The Medical Intuitive Within: Part 1 1.01.70
- Medical Intuition: Where to Begin? 1.01.70
- 3 Little Steps to Become More Intuitive 1.01.70
- So You Want to Be More Intuitive? 1.01.70
- Twelve Myths about Intuition 1.01.70
- Visiting with the Divine Mother 4.17.14
- When is it Time to Heal? Part Five 3.01.14
- When is it Time to Heal? Part Four 2.17.14
- When is it Time to Heal? Part Three 2.10.14
- When is it Time to Heal? Part Two 2.04.14
- When Is It Time to Heal? Part One 1.30.14
- Saying “Yes” to the Sacred 1.19.14
- Solar Pole Shift…..As the Sun Turns, So Do We! 1.07.14
- Tired, Cranky, Sleepy…It’s the Solstice! 12.25.13
- Freedom to be Your True Self 12.15.13
- Loving Mother Earth 10.30.13
- Relationship Ecology: Heart of Divorce 10.27.13
- Equinox Attunement 9.16.13
- Your Community is Gathering 8.23.13
- Equinox Energies 6.01.13
- Unusual Energies 3.07.13
- Say “YES” to Mercury Retrograde 3.04.13
- The Wisdom of Meteors and Asteroids 2.18.13
- Working Too Hard 2.12.13
- Whackiness 1.31.13
- The Passing of a Beloved 1.22.13
- Spiritual Divorce Ceremony 1.13.13
- The Time We Have Been Waiting For 1.06.13
- Centered In Higher Self 12.30.12
- We’ve Shifted 12.26.12
- High and Low Frequencies 1.01.70
- Young Healers Among Us 6.11.12
- Sleep and Illness 6.07.12
- Venus Transit 6.05.12