Healing Intuition….Your Inner Physician
Before there were doctors and nurses there were healers, shamans, and medicine people. Before we started looking outside of ourselves for healing help we were our own healers. Our healing intuition was active and accurate. Our consciousness is able to traverse multi-dimensions for answers and cures that are in alignment with our higher consciousness and life purpose.
Only in the last several hundred years, since modern science took over have we lost our belief in our own healing ability. Instead of receiving support to open up to our own inner healing wisdom, we were convinced that we were totally incapable of knowing what was happening inside our own bodies. We’ve been led to dissociate from our body and live in our heads, completely ignoring the wisdom that speaks directly from within us.
Think about these three points:
–You are inside your body.
–Your consciousness of yourself also includes consciousness of your body, inside and out.
–You’ve been told the inside of your body is outside of your awareness so you don’t even know about this amazing intelligence.
Are these novel ideas? All of the space inside your body that seems dark and inaccessible is filled with your conscious awareness. The empty space between the front of your body and the back; the dark inner regions that needs stethoscopes, MRI’s and blood tests to detect, is detectable with your own awareness because it is you. You and your body are one. This is the foundation of holistic medicine. Mind and body are ONE.
If this is true and you are ONE with your body, you know what is going on in your body at any given moment. You are informed and connected. There is a direct link between your thoughts, feelings and your body. Modern medicine has proven this beyond a shadow of a doubt. If this is true then your mind knows what your body is doing and your body knows what your mind is doing.
I’ve never felt more connected and empowered as when I was able to journey inside of my body and reclaim it as part of my awareness. The sense of aliveness, of feeling immersed in the beauty and source of my own physical body brought me to tears. –Lois P.
How do you access this information? All kinds of devices and modalities are leading us back to our inner knowing. Biofeedback, neurofeedback, kinesiology, tapping energy points, chakra healing, Reiki, body talk, yoga, tai chi, acupuncture and more are opening the door to the inside of our bodies. They are links and bridges to our inner knowing, drawing us inside to discover our own inner healing capabilities. But they are still external and separate.
Your healing intuition is the connection between your mind and body. Intuitive intelligence has been dismissed and discredited by those who want to control others for some kind of personal gain. Those who have dissociated from their own bodies to the point where they’ve forgotten the power of their own intuition will seek to disempower others as well.
Your healing intuition is your guide to healing and well-being. Of course you will partner with others, those who have become professionals in the field of healing and medicine, and yes they have information that may be the key to your recovery, but you are the first and primary physician of your own being. When you seek help from another see if they respect your own inner healing intuition and if they do then you will have a true healing partnership.
Awakening your healing intuition is a matter of remembering and claiming a skill you already have. As modern physics and the internet has demonstrated, all knowledge is accessible at all times. We live in a sea of information that exists in frequencies outside of our five senses. Developing our healing intuition give us access to those frequencies.
Our military believes this, why don’t you?
It is widely known that the US and Russia utilize a form of intuitive intelligence called Remote Viewing. Remote viewing is being taught all over the world now as a way of awakening our intuitive intelligence.
Remote viewing is the ability to access information outside of us through inner knowing. Military remote viewers access secret military installations, remotely infiltrate war rooms and military plans, and find missing planes and people using our intuitive ability to connect with all information everywhere. You can find this information by searching the Stanford Research Institute, (Russell Targ and Hal Putoff’s work in remote viewing) and the words remote viewing. These are not conspiracy stories, these are real and documented accounts of verified remote viewing experiments and its impact on human potential.
I was so shocked to see my actual heart inside my body. I almost shut down my inner seeing but I caught myself and allowed the amazing site of my physical heart to fill the screen of my inner consciousness. I was entranced and then immersed. The consciousness of my heart took me on a journey through its intricate physiology as if I was watching a full color video. The difference was in the feeling of being “inside and part of” instead of “outside and apart”. It’s hard to describe but once I penetrated the boundary of my own skin, many other boundaries of consciousness and life opened up to me. –Richard D.
Remote viewing is a doorway into our own bodies. Learning how to use our intuitive intelligence to remotely view the interior space of our own body gives us access to our own healing intuition. You can actually view the inside of your body. You can see with your intuitive vision or feel with your felt sense your organs, tissues and even your diseases. You can be in communication with all that is going on under your skin and enter into a healing relationship with yourself through your healing intuition.
Once you are connected to your healing intuition you are led to connect to the innate healing wisdom of life. The subtle essence that rises out of the mysterious, source creation energies, the Qi, Ki, or Prana that wholistic healers refer to when they are unblocking and harnessing our innate vital energies for healing. This is what makes us feel alive and connected to the great web of life. It is the path to claiming a positive and empowered self-image and restores confidence and power in our intuitive wisdom.
Remote viewing is only one example of our ability to access the awareness that already exists within us. There are many ways to develop your healing intuition; many ways to know the full you. The goal of healing intuition is to reclaim your full awareness of who you are and the source of life that connects us to body, mind and spirit.
See: Awakening Healing Intuition: A Sacred Pilgrimage to Embodiment
Sedona, Arizona, May, 16 -20, 2016.
Spend a week exploring the consciousness of embodiment through the lens of higher consciousness.
–Learn the skill of inner viewing; being able to sense and see inside the body with your intuitive senses.
–Cultivate appreciation through heightened awareness for the living essence of life embedded in cellular consciousness.
–Activate your intuitive healer to clear left over traces of physical illness, emotional trauma and past life patterns that are ready to release.
–Love being fully embodied, embracing the wonders of the life you are living.
- (Re)Treats for Your Consciousness 11.13.18
- “I Don’t Care” and “I Don’t Know” are not Acceptable Answers 8.27.18
- “I Don’t Care” and “I Don’t Know” are not Answers 8.24.18
- Planetary Frequencies Jump Higher 8.20.18
- All About Channeling: Channel Your Higher Self 8.05.18
- 2018 Summer Solstice Ceremony 5.27.18
- Removing the Shroud of Guilt and Shame Programming 4.21.18
- If Your Beloved is an Empath You Are Very Lucky! 2.08.18
- Vibrational Intelligence….Empaths Have it Mastered! 1.01.70
- 2018 Message from Sarah Weiss 1.14.18
- For Empaths: Ten Strategies for Happy Holidays 12.10.17
- The Sun, Moon and Solstice Wisdom 12.04.17
- Ascension Medicine: Energy First 10.31.17
- What’s the Lesson? 9.28.17
- The Enlightened Empath Continued 9.14.17
- The Enlightened Empath Part Two: Flooding, Paralysis and Isolation 6.28.17
- The Enlightened Empath Part One 6.06.17
- Relaxation Should Be #1 on Your To-Do List! 4.02.17
- Intuition Helps You Know What You Already Know 2.19.17
- Living from the Ground of Being 1.12.17
- Getting Unstuck from 3D 1.07.17
- Empower Your 2017 Intentions with the 1/1/17 Crescent Moon 12.28.16
- Viral Anxiety: Are You Infected? 12.15.16
- 2017 The Year of Clarity 12.01.16
- If You Are a Spiritual Seeker you Know what to Do Right Now 11.13.16
- Spiritual Divorce: Creating Love and Light 10.08.16
- You Can’t Beat Karma to the Punch! 9.12.16
- Intuition…Your Trusty Guide to Dating and Relationships 8.08.16
- Jewish Grandmother and Consciousness Pioneer 7.30.16
- Happiness….Where is it Hiding? 5.13.16
- The Mystery School of Life 5.04.16
- Spring Equinox Retreat: Escape Velocity 3.03.16
- New Feminine Energies Rising–Teleclass 2.25.16
- Healing Intuition….Your Inner Physician 1.10.16
- Embodied Spirituality: Your Body as a Sacred Site 1.03.16
- 2015 Winter Solstice 12.17.15
- Versions of Your Higher Self 12.02.15
- Scared Sacred 10.29.15
- Fall Equinox and Mercury Retrograde: Peace or Chaos 9.15.15
- Taking A Look at the Third Eye! 8.27.15
- New Energy Supporting Healthy Relationships 8.18.15
- The Solstice Effect 6.07.15
- The Deeper Meaning of Grounding 5.20.15
- What is Grounding? 5.16.15
- Sedona Retreat Journal 5.12.15
- What’s Your Spiritual IQ? 5.05.15
- Preparing for the Equinox…..Spring is Coming! 2.20.15
- Heart Centered Full Consciousness Living 2.19.15
- Taking Refuge in Your Body 2.08.15
- Living (Surviving) the Cusp of a New Age 1.17.15
- Please Don’t Mangle the Teachings! 12.27.14
- The Trauma in Dismissing Intuitive Intelligence 12.07.14
- Full On Powerful…Stop Splitting and Crashing 11.04.14
- Solar Flares….We Like Them! 9.15.14
- Time to Upgrade Your Consciousness 9.10.14
- Death: A High Frequency Experience 9.03.14
- Nurturing Relationships…..Feelings are Power 8.26.14
- Full Moon Catapults Us Light Years 8.10.14
- Truth and Health in Relationships 7.09.14
- Heart Wisdom and Vision in Relationships: 2014 July Attunement 6.28.14
- Understanding the Solstice 6.15.14
- Summer Solstice 2014 6.03.14
- Embodying Spirit 4.27.14
- Presence, Patience and Wholeness 4.18.14
- Intuition: The Path to the Divine 1.01.70
- Accessing Subtle Energies: Preparation 1.01.70
- The Medical Intuitive Within: Part Three 1.01.70
- The Medical Intuitive Within: Part Two 1.01.70
- The Medical Intuitive Within: Part 1 1.01.70
- Medical Intuition: Where to Begin? 1.01.70
- 3 Little Steps to Become More Intuitive 1.01.70
- So You Want to Be More Intuitive? 1.01.70
- Twelve Myths about Intuition 1.01.70
- Visiting with the Divine Mother 4.17.14
- When is it Time to Heal? Part Five 3.01.14
- When is it Time to Heal? Part Four 2.17.14
- When is it Time to Heal? Part Three 2.10.14
- When is it Time to Heal? Part Two 2.04.14
- When Is It Time to Heal? Part One 1.30.14
- Saying “Yes” to the Sacred 1.19.14
- Solar Pole Shift…..As the Sun Turns, So Do We! 1.07.14
- Tired, Cranky, Sleepy…It’s the Solstice! 12.25.13
- Freedom to be Your True Self 12.15.13
- Loving Mother Earth 10.30.13
- Relationship Ecology: Heart of Divorce 10.27.13
- Equinox Attunement 9.16.13
- Your Community is Gathering 8.23.13
- Equinox Energies 6.01.13
- Unusual Energies 3.07.13
- Say “YES” to Mercury Retrograde 3.04.13
- The Wisdom of Meteors and Asteroids 2.18.13
- Working Too Hard 2.12.13
- Whackiness 1.31.13
- The Passing of a Beloved 1.22.13
- Spiritual Divorce Ceremony 1.13.13
- The Time We Have Been Waiting For 1.06.13
- Centered In Higher Self 12.30.12
- We’ve Shifted 12.26.12
- High and Low Frequencies 1.01.70
- Young Healers Among Us 6.11.12
- Sleep and Illness 6.07.12
- Venus Transit 6.05.12