Elizabeth blows through resistance with a tidal wave-like force. We can all learn from her, absorb her confidence and ability to land on her feet no matter what. She has a Ph.D. from Holos University, developed an alternative healing therapy program for a major hospital, and is the founder of the International Association of Ama-Deus.
She is a teacher, author, and practitioner involved with spiritual healing for more than 30 years. Following “hitting the wall” with a divorce, the death of her father, and the birth of her son, all within three months, Elizabeth woke up to her spirituality and her path.
Our discussion radiates light and love energy. Soak it in dear listeners.
Our topics include:
- Invocation and opening sacred space.
- Love as the source of life and healing.
- Her meeting with spiritual teacher and healer Alberto Aguas……. And how she became a lineage holder of his teachings.
- Insight into the Ama Deus healing modality.
- Ensuring the future of the Ama Deus healing modality with integrity, authenticity, and respect for the Amazonian tribe, the Guarani, who passed on their oral teachings to Alberto Aguas and those he trained.
To access Elizabeth’s programs and content visit: www.ama-deus-international.com