Kerri Hummingbird, Soul Guide, is a channel of White Eagle, and a social activist, leader, and philanthropist for over three decades. She is the host of the Soul Nectar podcast, an international best-selling author of The Second Wave: Transcending the Human Drama, and the award-winning best-selling book Awakening To Me: One Woman’s Journey to Self Love.”
She has walked the “living into her wisdom” path. She mentors women to rewrite the story of their lives through inner transformation, connection to essence, remembrance of purpose, and realignment to authenticity and truth.
She is certified by the Four Winds Light Body school, a certified spiritual coach by Heather Ash Amara, certified in empowerment and firewalk training by Sundoor and certified as a Warrior Goddess Facilitator.
- Her ongoing recovery from early childhood trauma and sexual abuse.
- From self-abuse to awakening.
- The shamanic initiatory path and her beloved teachers.
- Struggling to find the information on her Cherokee great grandmother and empathetically experiencing The Trail of Tears.
- The transformational experience of infinite love and the path to becoming a Love Master.
- Intuition, visionary experiences, plant medicines, and trusting that she would be OK.
- Meeting her guide White Eagle and their reciprocal relationship in healing each other.
- Healing the Mother Wound
Free gift: Love Mastery Game