Nuria Sabato, retired Professor, designer, world traveler, and servant of God, is a teacher, or Murshida, in the Sufi mystical tradition. Nuria has been initiated by HH Dalai Lama, Saint Mother Teresa, HE Khantrul Rinpoche, her Buddhist teacher, and Murshid Hidayat Inayat Khan, son of Pir-O-Murshid Hazrat Inayat Kahn, the founder of The Sufi Message in the West.
Nuria is an excellent communicator on all things spiritual and practical. She blends the world of the mystic with everyday life and shares her joy and exhilaration with everyone she meets.
Today we discuss “resilience.” Resilience is the ability to recover to a place of balance and wholesomeness over and over again. The conversation will bring forth practical tools to aid in building resilience in life and challenging times.
- Nuria’s spiritual orientation appears early in her life when she speaks in full sentences at the age of 9 months and has visions of worlds beyond the physical.
- The deadly tornado that destroyed her home but connected her to The Holy Mother.
- A description of The Sufi Message of Spiritual Unity and Liberty.
- The importance of concentration in transporting us into the spiritual dimensions.
- Tethering the mind to the breath, mantra, sound, and visualization to calm and quiet runaway thoughts.
- The benefits of a spiritual tradition as both a modality and technology to lead you towards spiritual liberation and infinite
- Embrace silence; it’s where spirit dwells.
- Start with baby steps. Begin with focusing on the breath for just two minutes and build your meditation practice from there.
- Spiritual practices awaken the divine within through resonance and frequency. The ultimate goal of spiritual practice is to live a life transformed by Love.
- Be like the sun and share your radiance with all.
Website Main: Sufi-message.org
Website Archived Teachings: http://www.sufi-message.org/meditations_on_the_message_recent.php
A Sufi Message Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SufiMessageLoveHarmonyBeauty