Karen McGregor is a thought leader, global speaker, and catalyst for influencers who have a passion for creating positive change in the world. Her latest book, The Tao of Influence: Ancient Wisdom for Modern Leaders and Entrepreneurs, is a Wall Street Journal Bestseller and a thought leader’s best asset in navigating positive, much-needed change.
My conversation with Karen McGregor animated my cell and soul, and I’m still bubbling with excitement.
Karen has walked her path to authenticity step by step. She has risen from the ashes of her personal challenges and tragedies to emerge as a voice for the middle way. Her message reaches into the corporate world to invite a shift from a me-first to a win-win approach so that we all benefit from the creativity of brilliant minds.
- Teacher, professional intuitive, trainer, and author, Karen’s path to her current role teaching how to have a positively impact the world.
- What is an influencer? An influencer is someone who makes a positive impact through their presence and skillful conversations.
- Karen’s call to Assissi, Italy, spending many hours in simple churches and being infused with a deep silence that animated her spirit and inspired her book.
- Taking the leap: answering the call of inspiration.
- What is the Tao? The teachings of Lao Tzu in the Tao Te Ching describe the middle way, the way between leaning backward or forward, the way of balance and wisdom, and allowing spirit to infuse life.
- Karen brings to life in everyday language the “middle way” and the path to arrive there.
- Our relationship to power and our evolving relationship to it.
- Reviewing the stories we tell ourselves so we can move beyond them.
- Karen invites you to a journey of self-inquiry and self-love. Self-love is the essential ingredient for finding joy in life.
- How the corporate world willingly receives the wisdom in her book and the slow rise of spiritual conversations in the workplace.
- Showing up with presence as your gift to the world.
She can be found on:
Facebook Group for people interested in Ancient Wisdom as a source of leadership and spiritual principles: https://www.facebook.com/groups/InfluenceAncientWisdomInspiredLeaders/
TEDx Talk: 1,000,000+ views https://youtu.be/3CH8JX1eLCE
You Tube: http://www.youtube.com/c/KarenMcGregor1