Removing the Shroud of Guilt and Shame Programming
It’s hard to believe that our consciousness has been imprisoned in a shroud of guilt and shame for thousands of years. It’s not just you who feels guilty or ashamed most of the time. It’s pervasive and debilitating for all humanity. This is not your true consciousness. It’s a darkness that descended upon humanity thousands of years ago and is now just lifting.
Once upon a time I ate a chocolate cupcake. It was gluten free and made with natural ingredients, thank God, or else my guilt and shame would have been much worse. How many ways can I feel guilt and shame for eating a chocolate cupcake? Our society offers plenty of ways. I felt guilty for engaging in poor self-care, for eating sugar, empty calories, and throwing off my PH. I felt guilty for not staying on my “diet”, for doing irreparable harm to my body, and for not being a perfect spiritual teacher. I could go on but you get the picture.
Every message from our culture shames us into believing we are not good enough. If only we would buy more, strive harder, and be more perfect we would feel great. We don’t get messages that tell us to relax and listen to our intuition, most are meant to shame us into submission.
When I noticed that my guilt and shame was creating a shadowy discomfort in my gut and mind, I decided to dig into it further. Something didn’t feel right.
I entered into a meditative state and began an inquiry into guilt and shame.
Immediately I was shown a dark shroud over the light of my higher being. Like someone tossed a black veil over a lamp. Through experience I’ve learned what to do when I’m shown a vision like this. I stay quiet and patient letting the vision unfold. If more is revealed it is because I’m detached and open.
The veil was lifted off the light of my higher being and a higher wisdom came forward. Brilliant, silky, liquid light poured down upon my entire being. All physical, emotional, mental and energetic layers were filled with this liquid light of consciousness. It has a name in Vedic literature, it’s call Amrita, the river of immortality. This river of immortality is the all-loving blissful energy that runs from our eternal being to our mortal being. It feels like pure love, vibrancy and joy. It cleansed the shame and guilt in a second and my serenity was restored.
The teaching on guilt on shame was delivered by the river of immortality and interpreted by my then crystal clear mind.
We are not defined by guilt and shame. They are not our true consciousness. They are transitory qualities that exist to guide the human spirit towards higher consciousness. They are not meant to endlessly taunt us and mire us in darkness. We can learn from these qualities and grow. If we don’t, we languish in a toxic soup of lower frequencies that spiral into even lower frequencies producing more confusion and darkness.
A second teaching followed.
Humanity has been under the influence of a guilt and shame program for thousands of years. This program has separated us from our higher being and hypnotized us into believing we need to seek absolution or forgiveness from external authorities. We’ve been denied the wisdom and understanding of our intrinsic wisdom and led to believe we were lowly and undeserving. When we know we can access the cleansing and enlightening nectar of the river of immortality it inspires us to act benevolently, kindly, and wisely. We are not slaves to darkness. When left to our own devices, and knowing we have access to all-pervading loving and wise self counsel, we will rise to the occasion, not sink as we have been led to believe.
The teaching raised me above the state of compulsive guilt and suffering, filling me with the knowing that I am loved and cared for unconditionally.
The third and most radical teaching came through after I digested the second one.
It’s ridiculous to believe you are not connected to your higher being. You can sense your toes, hear your thoughts, and feel your feelings, why wouldn’t you be clearly connected to your higher being?
The only reason you wouldn’t be is if something has gotten in the way, in a BIG way. It would be like not sensing your foot or hand, it’s that much a part of you. It’s not separate nor distant. That BIG something that is getting in the way is the hypnotic program described in the second teaching.
For thousands of years spiritual beings have been trying to raise humanity above pain and suffering. The challenges of the darkness have been great. It took years of spiritual practice and many lifetimes to gain liberation. Now is the time to be free.
With those last words the teaching ended.
When deep teachings come through directly into my conscious awareness they are powerful and life changing. Often the teaching is not just for me, but for my students and clients, too.
What if I’ve Done Something Wrong?
Of course, everyone does something that weighs heavily on their consciousness. But is our approach of punishment, guilt and shame the most enlightened response? Humanity has been stuck in the punishment model far too long. Taking the approach of raising our consciousness will help us mend the relationships and situations we’ve harmed.
This has been demonstrated by native tribes throughout the planet. It is not unusual for the community to place the one who has harmed, stolen, or killed in the middle of a circle and heal them with prayer and shamanic practices. The support of a community is crucial to the positive outcome and the ritual leader receives guidance on how to heal and enlighten the entire community. The most important point is that it is ceremonial and judicial. It is not sourced from a vengeful, angry, fear state that further blames and shames but from higher light and wisdom. Nothing good ever comes from blaming and shaming.
It’s time to free ourselves from the polarized consciousness that generates both violence and punishment.Can you believe that your higher consciousness, the grander consciousness of your being wants you to suffer? Would your higher being want you to hurt other people? Your higher being would not sentence you to endless guilt and shame. Purgatory is a made-up concept to keep us subject to the control of others.
Healing, Not Blaming, is the Answer
Many have blamed our separation from higher self on religion, the Annunaki, the patriarchy, asteroids, or the flood. Who knows, it could be one, some or none of these reasons. Because we are in such a fast-paced consciousness shift, each day brings new information forward about humanity’s true history, earth and star lineage, and the multi-dimensional layers of our being. I don’t have the full picture of “why” we have been in the dark so long, but I do know we can focus on bringing in the light.
The primary objective of this class, Removing the Shroud of Guilt and Shame Programming is providing a sense of the light and power of your higher being when it is freed from the obstructions of slavery programming. Through teachings and attunements to higher frequency consciousness created in our sacred circle, shadow energies will be carried to the light, enabling you to be free from the shroud of guilt and shame. Once freed of this lurking darkness your light will shine more clearly and your higher being will become your everyday being.
- When Star and Stone are Held Together 5.04.19
- Embodied Spirituality: Your Body as a Sacred Site 4.30.19
- Mother’s Day Love and a Near Death Experience 4.25.19
- Dear Fellow Empath: Screaming Head and Heart 4.14.19
- Resisting the Equinox Energies Won’t Be Fun 3.19.19
- Making the Invisible Visible 3.18.19
- Are You a Happy Empath? 3.07.19
- Help! I Can’t Find the Words 2.26.19
- Making Sense of Embodiment 2.14.19
- Dear Fellow Empath #6 1.31.19
- Dear Fellow Empath #5 1.25.19
- Dear Fellow Empath #4 1.17.19
- Dear Empath #3: Consult Empaths for a Better World 1.12.19
- Dear Fellow Empath #2 1.07.19
- A Letter to My Fellow Empaths 12.26.18
- I Am an Empath 12.13.18
- Wake Up Calls, Sleepless Nights and the Winter Solstice 12.01.18
- Hip, Knee, Back and Neck Pain: Check Out Your Boots! 11.27.18
- (Re)Treats for Your Consciousness 11.13.18
- “I Don’t Care” and “I Don’t Know” are not Acceptable Answers 8.27.18
- “I Don’t Care” and “I Don’t Know” are not Answers 8.24.18
- Planetary Frequencies Jump Higher 8.20.18
- All About Channeling: Channel Your Higher Self 8.05.18
- 2018 Summer Solstice Ceremony 5.27.18
- Removing the Shroud of Guilt and Shame Programming 4.21.18
- If Your Beloved is an Empath You Are Very Lucky! 2.08.18
- Vibrational Intelligence….Empaths Have it Mastered! 1.01.70
- 2018 Message from Sarah Weiss 1.14.18
- For Empaths: Ten Strategies for Happy Holidays 12.10.17
- The Sun, Moon and Solstice Wisdom 12.04.17
- Ascension Medicine: Energy First 10.31.17
- What’s the Lesson? 9.28.17
- The Enlightened Empath Continued 9.14.17
- The Enlightened Empath Part Two: Flooding, Paralysis and Isolation 6.28.17
- The Enlightened Empath Part One 6.06.17
- Relaxation Should Be #1 on Your To-Do List! 4.02.17
- Intuition Helps You Know What You Already Know 2.19.17
- Living from the Ground of Being 1.12.17
- Getting Unstuck from 3D 1.07.17
- Empower Your 2017 Intentions with the 1/1/17 Crescent Moon 12.28.16
- Viral Anxiety: Are You Infected? 12.15.16
- 2017 The Year of Clarity 12.01.16
- If You Are a Spiritual Seeker you Know what to Do Right Now 11.13.16
- Spiritual Divorce: Creating Love and Light 10.08.16
- You Can’t Beat Karma to the Punch! 9.12.16
- Intuition…Your Trusty Guide to Dating and Relationships 8.08.16
- Jewish Grandmother and Consciousness Pioneer 7.30.16
- Happiness….Where is it Hiding? 5.13.16
- The Mystery School of Life 5.04.16
- Spring Equinox Retreat: Escape Velocity 3.03.16
- New Feminine Energies Rising–Teleclass 2.25.16
- Healing Intuition….Your Inner Physician 1.10.16
- 2015 Winter Solstice 12.17.15
- Versions of Your Higher Self 12.02.15
- Scared Sacred 10.29.15
- Fall Equinox and Mercury Retrograde: Peace or Chaos 9.15.15
- Taking A Look at the Third Eye! 8.27.15
- New Energy Supporting Healthy Relationships 8.18.15
- The Solstice Effect 6.07.15
- The Deeper Meaning of Grounding 5.20.15
- What is Grounding? 5.16.15
- Sedona Retreat Journal 5.12.15
- What’s Your Spiritual IQ? 5.05.15
- Preparing for the Equinox…..Spring is Coming! 2.20.15
- Heart Centered Full Consciousness Living 2.19.15
- Taking Refuge in Your Body 2.08.15
- Living (Surviving) the Cusp of a New Age 1.17.15
- Please Don’t Mangle the Teachings! 12.27.14
- The Trauma in Dismissing Intuitive Intelligence 12.07.14
- Full On Powerful…Stop Splitting and Crashing 11.04.14
- Solar Flares….We Like Them! 9.15.14
- Time to Upgrade Your Consciousness 9.10.14
- Death: A High Frequency Experience 9.03.14
- Nurturing Relationships…..Feelings are Power 8.26.14
- Full Moon Catapults Us Light Years 8.10.14
- Truth and Health in Relationships 7.09.14
- Heart Wisdom and Vision in Relationships: 2014 July Attunement 6.28.14
- Understanding the Solstice 6.15.14
- Summer Solstice 2014 6.03.14
- Embodying Spirit 4.27.14
- Presence, Patience and Wholeness 4.18.14
- Intuition: The Path to the Divine 1.01.70
- Accessing Subtle Energies: Preparation 1.01.70
- The Medical Intuitive Within: Part Three 1.01.70
- The Medical Intuitive Within: Part Two 1.01.70
- The Medical Intuitive Within: Part 1 1.01.70
- Medical Intuition: Where to Begin? 1.01.70
- 3 Little Steps to Become More Intuitive 1.01.70
- So You Want to Be More Intuitive? 1.01.70
- Twelve Myths about Intuition 1.01.70
- Visiting with the Divine Mother 4.17.14
- When is it Time to Heal? Part Five 3.01.14
- When is it Time to Heal? Part Four 2.17.14
- When is it Time to Heal? Part Three 2.10.14
- When is it Time to Heal? Part Two 2.04.14
- When Is It Time to Heal? Part One 1.30.14
- Saying “Yes” to the Sacred 1.19.14
- Solar Pole Shift…..As the Sun Turns, So Do We! 1.07.14
- Tired, Cranky, Sleepy…It’s the Solstice! 12.25.13
- Freedom to be Your True Self 12.15.13
- Loving Mother Earth 10.30.13
- Relationship Ecology: Heart of Divorce 10.27.13
- Equinox Attunement 9.16.13
- Your Community is Gathering 8.23.13
- Equinox Energies 6.01.13
- Unusual Energies 3.07.13
- Say “YES” to Mercury Retrograde 3.04.13
- The Wisdom of Meteors and Asteroids 2.18.13
- Working Too Hard 2.12.13
- Whackiness 1.31.13
- The Passing of a Beloved 1.22.13
- Spiritual Divorce Ceremony 1.13.13
- The Time We Have Been Waiting For 1.06.13
- Centered In Higher Self 12.30.12
- We’ve Shifted 12.26.12
- High and Low Frequencies 1.01.70
- Young Healers Among Us 6.11.12
- Sleep and Illness 6.07.12
- Venus Transit 6.05.12